1. You cannot edit or remove default case statuses, but you can add, edit or delete custom statuses.
2. Open the cases section by clicking on Cases in the left menu bar.
3. Click on settings icon on the top left of the Cases header in blue color to view settings options.4. Select ‘Add or Edit Case Status’.
5. To add a new case status:
a. Type the new case status name in the ‘New Name’ text box and press the ‘Add’ button below it.
b. The new status will be added and shown at the bottom of the list box in the Change Position Order or Delete section.
c. To move any status up or down the list, select it and use the up or down arrow buttons to move the selected type one place at a time.
d. Press Save button to implement your changes.
6. To edit an existing case status:
a. Select the existing item in the list box.
b. Click on the edit icon (with a small pencil on it).
c. A dialog will appear showing the existing item name in a text box.
d. Change the item name and press Save.
7. To delete a custom case status:
a. Make sure that the status to be removed doesn’t apply to any cases in the database. To remove a status, no case can have the status attached to it.
b. Select the existing status in the list box.
c. Click on the delete icon (with the bin icon on it).
d. A dialog will appear to confirm deletion.
e. Press OK to remove the type.