Multi-Factor Authentication BM Login
Mybos has added an extra level of security when you login as a building manager.
This level of security is called MFA and stands for multi-factor authentication, which is a way of verifying your identity using a piece of evidence before granting access to our application.
- To login to your account go to the login portal https://app.v4.mybos.com/
- Enter your Username and Password and hit confirm.
- The following MFA Popup will prompt you to enter a 6 digit OTP code (One Time Pass Code) that would have been emailed to you.
- You will need to enter the code to access the application.
- Click verify
- Once you have provided the correct credentials you will be able to access our platform and view your buildings